Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What Shakeology did for me!

When you quit ADHD stimulants cold turkey after 14 years, your body is destroyed. It took months before I could survive on only 2 cups of coffee, and even then I still felt BLAH.
⠀ ⠀
Nine months to the day I went off my daily dose of 25 mg Adderall XR 2x a day (which is a LOT if you aren't familiar with the dosages) I started drinking Shakeology, and believe me when I tell you that I wasn't expecting it to work. In fact, I had already spent over $200 trying other top of the line protein shakes because I was so sure of it. But slowly, my cravings disappeared. Gradually, I decreased my caffeine intake. A couple of weeks in, I started to feel more energized than I had in MONTHS.

This is just what Shakeology did for ME. Everyone's experience is different. If you are interested in trying it out, shoot me and email and I'll send you some free samples! leahnopants@gmail.com 

Who's with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment