Saturday, November 7, 2015

HEALTHY AND FIT for the Holidays Challenge Group!


beachbody 21 day fix weight loss fitness motivation

I HAVE NEWS. I’m hosting an 8-week staying fit and healthy through the holidays challenge group starting November 9th and I’m looking for 10 people to join me! Historically, the holidays are a hard time for me to make healthy choices. I fall into this “Well I’ll get back on track after [insert holiday here]” and before I know it I’m feeling miserable in my own skin and making yet another New Year’s resolution. BUT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT.

I’m hosting this group with two amazing, inspirational ladies. Lesley posted a great video explaining the challenge group, and I’ll share it at the end of the post, but here are the bullet points:

1. 30-minute at-home workouts
2. Clean eating and portion control
3. Superfood shakes that taste like dessert, help with weight loss, and can be made into guilt-free treats
4. A private, online group full of accountability partners to support you
5. THERE WILL BE PRIZES.

I need to be really clear about one thing, though. Being a part of this challenge group does not mean no pie (cake, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc). This is a lifestyle, not a diet, and in life, there is pie, and I eat it. Being part of this challenge group means you will eat a portion of pie and enjoy it. You will not feel guilty, because if you’re feeling guilty while splurging on pie then you’re missing the point of the pie. Being part of this challenge group means you won’t eat 6 more pieces of the pie at 11 pm in your underwear in front of the fridge. You’ll get up the next day, exercise for 30 minutes in your house, and go about your day with no pie-related drama.

So if you’re interested, comment “pie” below or email me --> leahnopants@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment