Thursday, November 19, 2015

Game of Thrones-themed Fitness/Nutrition Challenge Group Alert!


Challenge Group Alert! And this one has a theme: Game of Thrones!

Winter is coming…

and it’s bringing with it holidays, parties, leftovers, wine, short days, and in my case, cold weather, snow piles, a general malaise and a whole lot of excuses.

I’ll start tomorrow.
What’s one more day?
Might as well wait until ______.
But it’s so COLD and DARK and MY CAT is in my WARM BED.

NOT TODAY.Not this time.
Not this winter.

This winter I’m going to improve my strength, flexibility and balance. I’m going to plan to eat pie and stuffing and plan to get back on track soon after, because this is real life, and I can eat cake sometimes without undoing all my hard work on my fitness, nutrition and mindset.

And I’m going to do it in style, with Game of Thrones themed recipes, mini-challenges, prizes, and excessive discussion of Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen!



Can you commit to some (but hopefully all) of the following on November 30th?

-30 minutes of exercise a day
-Clean eating and portion control
-Superfood shakes that taste like dessert, help with weight loss, and can be made into guilt-free treats.
-A private, online group full of accountability partners to support you.

I commit to:-build an amazing, supportive team to help inspire you and hold you accountable to your goals
-provide recipes and tips
-keep you motivated with mini-challenges and prizes!
-helping you build a healthier mindset

Get in touch so we can talk about your goals and I can save a spot for you!

Email me.
Visit my website
Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment